Title

Title

Monday, March 28, 2022

TQC Journal | issue 41

 
I have gathered all the fabrics left after the closing of my
 brick and mortar 
for one last truly scrapy quilt project.
Pinwheel Parade combines 59 different prints, my
favorite red solid, a wonderful natural linen and the
 always happy pinwheel block. 

Pinwheel Parade
Finished Size 51” x 63”
Finished Block 3”


The Pinwheel Parade kit includes, the pattern, everything
needed to piece the top and your binding. Supplies are very
limited so don't delay. You can order your kit here. 

If you would like to use your own scraps you can purchase
the pattern as an instant download below and get started today. 


This is the last full block for this little sew along. 
Next week will be a few partial blocks and the 
reveal. I can't wait!

If you missed out or are just joining me you
can find all the details here

No comments:

Post a Comment